of course they offer 15% off or its free....because they rip off their sub-contract installers.

they make u pay them $5,000 for them to hold just because and on top of that; they dont pay the installers for their work, we have to be constantly on top of them to pay us what we earned. they owed me over $2,000 from my work, i had to pay my helpers off my own pocket during that time. not to mention my $5,000 they're holding from me for "insurance purposes".

Oh...1 more thing, did I mention they dont pay installers for moving furniture?!

Had an Experience with National Floors Direct?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #132126

the 15% OFF IS totally B.S. the screw the salespople and installers they dont pay right they delivery different goods then they show, they screw anybody they can dont buy from this company, lets closed there doors

#119613

The 15% or free is a freaking joke and anyone with an ounce of common sense knows it.You get a quote for $5,000 and they can't beat it by 15% and sell it for $4,250 they'll just give it to you?

LMAO!

It is deception like this that makes you go somewhere else.Ditto for car dealers or anyone else who makes the mindless statement about giving it to you for free if they can't beat the price.